Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pat White - My goal - Get guild photo album up to par by end of July

Pat's first email
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:29 AM

From: Pat White
To: Chris

Chris, I'm not ignoring you. Will read these when I get a chance. I like your idea about a fair committee.

This year, in Delta, the guild opted to get outside quilt judges from Fairbanks. I'm not too active lately but I'll share your letters and ideas with others. Eddy Growden, Marcia Ward and Anne Mauer are very involved with fair time.

My goal is to get the guild photo album up to par by the end of July so they can have them (two, maybe three albums) at the hostess table. We have such an awesome group in Delta.

Thanks for being a cattle prod. You're what I need. Want to get a quilt together to enter in the fair. Have participated in four quilts, one gift and three donations for fundraisers, since April. Half done with my niece's wedding quilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home