Friday, March 16, 2007

Where have all the days gone

LEBANON OREGON....Can't believe it's been so long since I posted to this blog. What have I been doing all this time? Well, Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went in the usual rush to get everything cleaned, purchased, made, wrapped, cooked and mailed. I didn't get many Christmas cards out but I did make and finish a quilt for one of my granddaughters. She was the last of the grandkids to get a quilt other than the ones I made each of them when they were born.

Since the first of the year I have trying to lose some weight but today I sabotaged myself by going on a sugar binge! Now I must get back on track. I feel so much better when I stay off sugar!

I've also been on a kick to declutter this house. Have been throwing stuff away or taking it to the Goodwill. I joined Fly Lady.net last year and her system and emails have helped me set up some routines, get rid of some of the clutter, and began to put our home and life in order. I still have a long way to go but I know I can do it one step at a time. Check out her web site at FlyLady.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home